Its almost summer, how do most of us celebrate summer? Some go on vacations, or go on the beach or do other outdoor activities since most schools are having their break. Most of us spend our summer with family at home, or on picnics. If you enjoy cooking, here is a simple dessert I want share to you. An ideal dessert for the summer season!
If you like eating something with guinataan or you like maja? or something cold like halo-halo.. you will like this simple recipe.
90 g Unflavored Gulaman 200 ml Jolly Coconut Milk
500 ml Water 60 ml Jolly Condensed milk
200 g Jolly Corn Kernels
- Combine Gelatine Powder and water in a pot, stir until powder is well dissolved. Bring to a boil and then pour into moulds. Let it set. Once set cut Gelatine into small cubes.
- Combine Coconut milk and Condensed Milk in a bowl. Add in corn kernels and gulaman. Add crused ice.. Chill and serve.
Enjoy summer with this Simple recipe! 😀
Few more days ’til Christmas…still can’t decide on what to prepare for the Noche Buena? When we were given a challenge creating our own Noche Buena Recipe by using Jolly gift basket given to us.
I thought of doing a simple dish ideal for snacks or dinner.
Jolly Cream of Mushroom Meatball Pasta
1 pack Al Dente Penne Regate (cooked as per Packaging instruction)
½ kilo ground pork
½ kilo ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped finely
1 medium carrot, chopped finely
1 bundle celery stalk, chopped finely
½ cup evaporated milk
2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. salt
½ cup oil
For the sauce:
2 tbsp butter
1 can button mushroom (you can use shitake mushroom)
1 can cream of mushroom
½ cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for meatballs except oil.
2. Form golf ball size meatballs.
3. Shallow fry meatballs. Set aside.
4. Lower the heat. Using the same oil, add butter. Let it melt.
5. Put mushrooms.
6. Pour cream of mushroom and water.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Put fried meatballs.
9. Mix until meatballs are well coated.
10. Mix Pasta with the Meatball Sauce!
Happy Cooking! and Merry Christmas everyone! 😀